Quick & Efficient new construction cleaning for your business.
It’s just natural that there will be debris, dust, and other types of construction material when a new structure is being built. Consequently, cleaning after the construction is completed is essential to help prepare your new property for occupation. This unique type of cleaning requires specific tools and techniques.
The Quick and Clean team has those tools and expertise to make your new building shine. Some of the things we do in a construction clean include:
- Remove window labels
- Vacuum window tracks
- Clean windows and sills
- Clean/vacuum cabinets and drawers
- Wipe down all surfaces including: doors, bookshelves, baseboards, trim to the molding, countertops, windowsills, tops of doors, fireplace mantles, and staircase rails
- Clean showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, bathrooms and kitchen areas
- Remove stubborn adhesives
- Rinse and polish all porcelain surfaces
- Clean windows, mirrors, mop floors
- Vacuum out the ductwork with a vacuum hose
- Wipe the electrical outlet cover
- Gently wipe the light fixtures and chandeliers
- Clean or sweep out garage
This list is can be customized to your specific project. We pay attention to the small details to ensure that the space is cleaned to your specifications.
Whether it’s a commercial office, multi-story, retail store or other we will work directly with you, and promise that when your clients walk into the new space they will be impressed with the clean and finished appearance. We look forward to providing you with a free consultation and estimate. Give us a call at 850-443-4848.